Eviana’s practice focuses on Bankruptcy (consumer protection and restructuring of debt), Personal Injury, and Probate matters.
Eviana is a recipient of numerous awards and recognitions within the legal community. In 2015 and 2016, Eviana J. Martin have been selected to the Florida Rising Stars list compiled by Super Lawyers Magazine. Each year, no more than 2.5 percent of the lawyers in the state of Florida are selected to receive this honor.
From 2012 through 2014, for three consecutive years, Eviana J. Martin have been named to Florida Trend’s Legal Elite Up and Comers. Only 175 attorneys statewide received this distinction recognizing leadership in the bar.
In 2015, Eviana received a Martindale-Hubbell® AV Peer Review RatingTM, the legal profession’s most prestigious rating service. Eviana was given an “AV” rating from her peers, which means that she was deemed to have very high professional ethics and preeminent legal ability.
University of Florida: Fredric G. Levin College of Law
State of Florida
Federal Court for the Middle District of Florida
Federal Court for the Northern District of Florida
Federal Court for the Southern District of Florida
Accomplishments and Recognitions
- 2016 Avvo.com 10.0 client review rating
- 2015 and 2016 Florida Rising Star by Super Lawyers Magazine
- AV Preeminent Rating by Martindale-Hubbell Peer Review Rating
- 2015 Top Lawyer of Florida Rising Stars by Tampa Bay Magazine
- 2013 and 2015 Avvo Clients’ Choice Award (97% of U.S lawyers are rated on Avvo.com)
- Best of SW Florida 2013 in Attorney category as selected by the News-Press readers’ poll (the readers’ poll helps to distinguish the local businesses in the community that excel in products, performance and services)
- 2012, 2013, 2014 Up and Comers by Florida Trend Legal Elite Magazine
- 2012 Client Distinction Award by Martindale-Hubbell Client Review Ratings
- 2010 Forty Under Forty by Gulf Coast Business Review publication
- 2006 Pro Bono Certificate of Excellence from the University of Florida Levin College of Law