|FL||Member in Good Standing||1998||01/30/2017|
|Award name||Grantor||Date granted|
|Top 100 Agents||Attorneys' Title Insurance Fund, Inc.||2011|
|Attorney||Yesner Law, P.L.||2012 - Present|
|Partner||Yesner & Boss, P.L.||2004 - 2012|
|Associate Attorney||Mason Law, P.L.||2001 - 2004|
|Associate Attorney||Howe, Robinson & Watkins, LLP||1998 - 2001|
|Association name||Position name||Duration|
|American Bankruptcy Institute (ABI)||N/A||2010 - Present|
|National Association of Consumer Bankruptcy Attorneys (NACBA)||N/A||2008 - Present|
|Tampa Bay Bankruptcy Bar Association||N/A||2004 - Present|
|Bay Area Real Estate Counsel (BAREC)||N/A||2004 - Present|
|Opportunity Funding I, LLC v. Otetchestvennyi||Ruled in favor of the lender, and remanded to the trial court for re-hearing|
|See all legal cases|
|Florida Foreclosure: What Lawyers Need to Know Now||Loan Modifications Can Help Borrowers Keep Their Homes||2009|
|Samford University, Cumberland School of Law||Doctor of Jurisprudence/Juris Doctor||N/A||1998|
|Realtor Attorney Seminar||Fraud, Misrepresentation & Ethics||2013|
|GTAR Realtor / Attorney Seminar||Panel of Experts||2013|
|37th Annual Alexander L. Paskay Seminar on Bankruptcy Law and Practice||Mediating Consumer Case Issues||2013|
|GTAR Realtor-Attorney Seminar||Short Sales||2012|
|36th Annual Judge Alexander L. Paskay Seminar on Bankruptcy Law and Practice||Effective Trial Techniques||2012|
|Consumer Bankruptcy 101: Practice, Petition and the Plan||Consumer Bankruptcy||2011|
|Bankruptcy 101||Chapter 7 Bankruptcy||2011|
|Consumer Bankruptcy From Start to Finish||Consumer Bankruptcy||2010|
Posted by Mary
Shawn met with me twice prior to the mediation: once to discuss the case and once to go over the paperwork. The mediation was successful, he was cheerful and professional throughout, which I felt calmed the reps from the "other side". He helped to see things as they were, and all is well. He didn't add a fee to agreed upon amount when the mediation when it when over. He's a nice person, honest, up-front in terms of the financial aspect and the strengths and weaknesses of your case, and adds that element of caring that is so rare these days.
Posted by Phillip
Where do I start! Shawn is true professional and cares about your situation. Shawn will take time out of busy schedule to make you feel like you are his number 1 client. He understands real estate law and helped us with our landlord trying to end our 3 year lease one year too early. Shawn discussed options prior with me and then got a chance to chat with my landlord. Communication that I would of not been able to do myself with my landlord. Shawn's end result with our situation made for me and my 4 month pregnant wife to rest easier knowing that we did not need to worry about our move just yet. Thanks Yesner Law!
Posted by Jim
If you are looking for an attorney with the following then Yesner should be your choice.
1) Answers an E mail of about 10 words with,"Do not clutter my Email with questions. If you want questions answered I will need more money." This was my first E Mail to him three weeks after I payed him twice the amount he asked for the initial retainer.
2)Took 6 months to serve the persons we were after that lived 25 miles from his office and only after I found them.
3) Took 8 months to finally go to mediation. On the day of mediation he was 40 min. late. He called our cell while we all sat there to tell us he would be late and charged me for a phone consoltation.
4) When he finally arrived he took out his cell phone and lap top and began texting and messaging his family about Fathers Day. This went on the entire mediation. He was nice enough to keep us informed about his messages.
5) I ended up, after his fee, with about 10% of what we were asking. For two reasons, to get away from him and his seceratary and because he said a there would be a refund of his fee to me.
6) It took a month to get my settlement that he got that day from his office. Then another two weeks to get a very small refund that I had to negotiate with him . He finally sent my refund only after I said I would take my story to the Bar. He said the refund would take a few weeks for me to recieve because he did not have that in his account.
In conclusion I want to say I would never suggest anyone use him neither will the attorney that told me about him.Who by the way apologized for doing so.
Cash, Check, Credit card