Skip to main content
Frederick Lincoln Pollack

Frederick Pollack’s Legal Guides

1 total

  • What to do if you lose your job after entry of an order that requires you to pay child support.

    If you are required to pay child support, and after the order has entered you have lost you’re your job and have been unable to pay your child support, there are a few things you will need to do in order to try and get your support obligation changed – and avoid being held in contempt of court.

    Read more