Skip to main content
Gilberto Romilio Izquierdo

Gilberto Izquierdo’s Legal Guides

2 total

  • How to Set Your Miami Family Law Case for In-House Public Mediation

    Discovery Exchange Exchange discovery between you and your spouse/other parent. You must ascertain the other party's assets, income, and finances in order to make sure will get a fair deal at media

    Read more 

  • Forms Required by Clerk of Courts to Open a Divorce Case in Miami (Non-Publication Cases)

    Obtain the required forms if you cannot hire a lawyer to obtain them for you. Call the Clerk's Office at 305-275-1155 (select prompt for "Family Division") or visit the the Courthouse Center at 175

    Read more