Skip to main content
Russell David Bernstein

Russell Bernstein’s Answers

2 total

  • I was in a car accident and it I was at fault. My license is suspended. Money is a big issue. What can I do?

    My insurance payment was not paid and I was due 10 days prior to my accident.

    Russell’s Answer

    Call my office at 855-FLA-TICKET and I will be happy to discuss it with you in detail...toll free 855-352-8425

    See question 
  • I didnt pay for my tickets

    i love in fl and i didnt pay for my tickets so now i got like 3 or 4 unpaid tickets lisence is suspended how can i fix that?

    Russell’s Answer

    Feel free to call me personally toll free to find out what those tickets are for and the best way to resolve and defend them. We also need to reinstate your license. Call Russell D. Bernstein, P.A., toll free at 855-FLA-TICKET or 855-352-8425. Offices are in Coral Springs, Weston, North Miami and Hallandale.

    See question