5.0 stars 23 totalReview Amanda Sampaio
Posted by Atlee
Amanda handled my sons case and did a stellar job! She was so patient in explaining details with us and always returned emails and calls quickly. She is professional, patient and hard working. We highly recommend her and will continue business with her for sure. You are in very good hands with Amanda!
Posted by Erin
Amanda is the person you want on your side! She's knowledgeable about the law, smart about how to use and argue it, and a go-getter in the court room! I trust her with everything.
She's reachable and doesn't play games. Amanda Sampaio is the best criminal defense, DUI and family attorney in Central Florida! If you need a lawyer in Orlando, I recommend her!
Posted by Ray
In late 2014 I ended up in a custody battle with my ex girlfriend over our then 2 month old child. During that process my ex had me falsely arrested for domestic violence and false imprisonment. Both charges were totally bogus (and i’ve never even been accused of anything like that before, let alone committed those crimes) and eventually both were completely dropped by the prosecutor - a “no information” was filed which means the charges were dropped without any sanctions or conditions (because the prosecutor could tell my ex was lying)
Amanda was the first attorney I retained in these matters and she seemed genuinely concerned and very kind at first. I was in a desperate situation where I couldn’t afford the full price of representation in cash at the time; So she agreed to a deal where I paid her $500 in cash and was going to do the rest on trade (another $2000 or so) for digital marketing work. We spent a few days sending contracts back and forth with both of us negotiating hard for what we felt would be the best deal and finally both settled into a contract. Shortly after she began “work” on my civil and criminal cases.
Summary of issues:
- Within just a few days it became apparent that she was not returning phone calls or emails in a timely manner. I was a massive bucket of nerves, not just because of the potential ramifications of the criminal charges (potentially 5 years in PRISON!) but the bigger concern for me was that I might lose my son. Her non responses were not only a problem in my pending cases, but it made it impossible for me to perform on my end of the deal to provide the marketing services she requested.
- After a few weeks of this I arranged an in person appointment, at which she stated she had changed her mind on our agreement and wanted to materially change how it would play out. She attempted to use her attorney “prowess” to force me into believing I had to make the change (not only a lie, but completely unethical) and when I disagreed and asked her to stick to what we had signed she became visibly irritated and the relationship was never the same from that moment forward
- our first court experience together was to try and have the no contact order with my ex rescinded. my ex wasn’t there, because sampaio forgot to subpoena her. she attempted to play it off like this “i didn’t think it was necessary, and her attorney indicated to me she’d be there”. my ex later confirmed she was never even told about the hearing
- the judge RAILED her in the court room for her incompetence (his words, not mine.. and rightly so). She wasted her time, my time, the court’s time and made us look like fools
- on the way down in the elevator , with others standing there, she was breathing hellfire and brimstone about the judge with things. I was so incredibly embarrassed I actually looked at her and told her to pipe it down, and that she was being immature and unprofessional. and the utter iron was that it was all her fault for not subpoenaing my ex!
- apparently this was the straw that broke the camel’s back…
- shortly thereafter she started stating that she felt like my ex was the one in the right, and that I was the one with the problem, and that she was starting to see what my ex was saying about me was true. (all later proved to be incorrect)
- and one of the biggest issues was she waited until very late in the game to reveal to me that she went to law school with my ex’s attorney. For most of the time I was with her she talked very highly and fondly of her attorney and it never really clicked.. until one day I found this out because I happened to be in her office one day when she was talking to her and they were talking about old times and how they need to get together for a drink. HUGE conflict of interest! and more importantly: I had to discover it, she didn’t bother to reveal it!
you hire this woman at your own peril...
Posted by Brian
If you're here then the chances are pretty good that you're dealing with a very stressful situation. If that's the situation you're in, you need to call Amanda now. She doesn't just leverage her experience to masterfully work through your case, but she also draws upon her experience to understand the state of mind that you are likely in.
Throughout the process with Amanda she never forgot that I'm a person going through a stressful event. If you worry that you're just seen as a number, or that you're going to be taken for a ride, you can abandon those fears here. Amanda is as tactful as she is accessible and she will fight vigorously for you - she did for me. Thanks to Amanda, we were able to attain a complete dismissal of all charges against me. Everyone's situation is different and unique but that was my experience and I would happily recommend her to anyone in a tough spot.
Posted by anonymous
Ms Sampaio was prompt, professional, and made the difficult tasks of navigating the legal system easy.
Posted by anonymous
Amanda Sampaio is very clear and straight to the point. She stayed on top of my case and got excellent results. I was charged with felony and ended up only with probation. I had never been involved in a criminal case and she guided me through the whole process with a lot of compassion and professionalism. She doesn't do her job only for the money. She truly worries about her clients and families well-being.
Posted by Mike
Amanda is an excellent attorney and I highly recommend her to anyone in need of her law services. She is very accessible via email or phone. I found that she is very easy to deal with and very knowledgeable in her field. I felt very comfortable and confident with her services.
Posted by Ryan
I hired Ms. Sampaio after she came highly recommended from a friend who also used her services. Throughout the legal process, Ms. Sampaio was very helpfulittle and kept me abreast of every update in my case, without me ever having to call her first. She made me feel like her only client and worked with me through my strained financial situation. I would highly recommend her services to anyone in need of an honest, hard working attorney that will fight to get the results you want, while doing her best to alleviate the stress for her clients that can build up along the way. She truly is an amazing attorney.
Posted by anonymous
What started as a simple legal procedure became quite complicated when the Clerk of the Court's office incorrectly reported some information. Ms. Sampaio spent the better part of a day meeting with representatives of the Clerk's office to correct their mistake. She went above and beyond the call of duty to help me solve the problem. I recommend her and her staff very highly!
Posted by anonymous
I knew from the moment I met Ms. Sampaio during my consultation that she had the knowledge to take on my case. Not only was she extremely knowledgeable, she was extremely attentive to my every need throughout the case. I am so satisfied with my decision to hire Ms. Sampaio. The outcome of the case was exactly what I hoped for and the process was clear because Ms. Sampaio was always available. I would recommend her to any and everyone looking for an outstanding and professional attorney!