Skip to main content
Ethan Andrew Way

Ethan Way’s Legal Guides

1 total

  • How do I change a plea bargain I entered?

    Contact the Attorney who is/was representing you. Do this IMMEDIATELY upon realizing your desire to withdraw the plea. Your lawyer will discuss "buyer's remorse" and help determine if your plea was

    Read more