When you call me, you talk to me.
You do not have several layers of handlers in between you and the attorney working with you.
- I review matters involving State and Federal discrimination, wage & hour, retaliation, and retirement matters.
- I review a wide range of business matters from starting a business, merger and acquisition, valuation strategies, partnership and operating agreements, and old-fashioned business advice.
- I also engage in the prosecution of Whistleblower (aka Qui Tam) suits on behalf of my clients.
- I review employment contracts offered before hiring and review separation agreements when parting is not avoidable.
- Previous to practicing law, I spent 25 years in business, specifically in Executive Management, Human Resources, Restructuring, and Reengineering. I have also has also managed a successful private consulting firm specializing in Restructuring and Business Turnarounds.
- It is precisely this real-world business experience that gives me a unique perspective on your employment matters.