When you call me, you talk to me.
You do not have several layers of handlers in between you and the attorney working with you.
- I review matters involving State and Federal discrimination, wage & hour, retaliation, and retirement matters.
- I review a wide range of business matters from starting a business, merger and acquisition, valuation strategies, partnership and operating agreements, and old-fashioned business advice.
- I also engage in the prosecution of Whistleblower (aka Qui Tam) suits on behalf of my clients.
- I review employment contracts offered before hiring and review separation agreements when parting is not avoidable.
- Previous to practicing law, I spent 25 years in business, specifically in Executive Management, Human Resources, Restructuring, and Reengineering. I have also has also managed a successful private consulting firm specializing in Restructuring and Business Turnarounds.
- It is precisely this real-world business experience that gives me a unique perspective on your employment matters.
Cash, Check, Credit card
Are you an attorney? Endorse this lawyer
I have known Dave for years. He is the lawyer I refer clients to who need Business or Employment Law advice. Dave is hands on, compassionate and very intelligent. His attention to detail is second to none, but his attention to his clients is even more impressive.
Robert Horst Personal injury Attorney
Relationship: Fellow lawyer in community
|FL||Member in Good Standing||2011||06/20/2016|
|Award name||Grantor||Date granted|
|2016 SuperLawyers Rising Star||SuperLawyers||2016|
|2015 Pro Bono Guardian of Justice||Community Legal Services of Mid Florida||2015|
|2014 FL Bar President's Pro Bono Award For The 7th Judicial Cir.||The Florida Bar||2014|
|2014 Pro Bono Guardian Of Justice||Community Legal Services of Mid Florida||2014|
|2013 ProBono Attorney Of The Year||Community Legal Services of Mid Florida||2013|
|2012 Pro-Bono Guadian Of The Year||Community Legal Services Of Mid Florida||2012|
|Shareholder||Rodziewicz Law, PL||2011 - Present|
|Managing Director||TransformationArts LLC||2000 - Present|
|Partner||KPMG (Formerly Peat Marwick)||1990 - 2000|
|Association name||Position name||Duration|
|National Employment Lawyers Association (Florida chapter)||Member||2012 - Present|
|Florida Justice Association||Member||2011 - Present|
|American Bar Association||Member||2008 - Present|
|Civil Litigation - Contractor Negligence||Success - 5 figure settlement|
|Unpaid Wages||Success - four figure recovery|
|Employment Discrimination & FMLA Interference||Confidential|
|See all legal cases|
|Berkeley Pess||Cyber Threats: Cyber Crime, Cyber Terror, and Cyber Warfare -- Transnational Risk in the Internet’s Global Commons (||2011|
|Berkeley Press||Private Prediction Markets and Insider Trading: Avoiding The Orange Jumpsuit -- A Snapshot Of Status and Proposed Risk Mitigation Strategies||2011|
|Berkeley Press||Ticket Stub Waivers - Status and Proposed Risk Mitigation Strategies||2011|
|Barry University Dwayne O. Andreas School of Law||Law||JD - Juris Doctor||2011|
|Wayne State University||Computer Science||Other - Bachelors||1987|
|LELA, Speakers Series||A Day In The Life Of An Employment Law Attorney||2014|
|LELA, Speakers Series||30 Tips In 30 Minutes, Starting A Solo Practice||2013|
|ALR Forum||Solo Practice Economics||2013|