Skip to main content
Rebecca Bumgarner Rojas

Rebecca Rojas’s Answers

2 total

  • Hi can I petition my mother after she volunteerd to leave USA before deportation date?

    in the 90s my mother had permission only to work and applied for resident card like in 2005 or 2006 bt was rejected since she lied about not getting caught by border patrols cuz she came threw desert again to return to USA n lied at the home land ...

    Rebecca’s Answer

    Giacomo is right. More information is needed before it can be determined if you will be able to assist your mother in legally coming to the United States. You certainly need to discuss this with an immigration attorney as filing a petition and actually receiving a visa are two very different things and there are very different rules for each process.

    See question 
  • I need an attorney to file g28 and daca.

    My friend is beinf from ice custody contingent on an attorney faxing a g28. I need an attorney in Georgia to fax that form and file an application for daca. Please contact as soon as possible.

    Rebecca’s Answer

    The reason why your friend was placed in ICE custody will be important to whether or not he can be released as well as to whether or not he can apply for DACA. If your friend is not eligible to be released, simply filing a G-28 will not result in ICE releasing him. I would strongly suggest that you contact an attorney with experience in removal defense to assist your friend with this issue. This attorney should be able to submit a G-28 right away, and if this does not result in your friend’s release the attorney will be able to file for a bond with an Immigration Judge, assuming your friend is eligible.

    See question