Skip to main content
Ketan Patel

Ketan Patel’s Answers

1 total

  • My friends child was hit by a truck, the driver was an illegal and no charges were allowed to be pressed what can be done?

    I just got the most devastating news from a dear friend of mine. I live in CO and she lives in UT, but we have kept in touch over the years and so do our children. When she called this morning I figured it was the same old thing, however, I was mi...

    Ketan’s Answer

    This is very saddening to hear. They need the advice of an experienced injury/wrongful death lawyer. Tell them to interview and hire one immediately. Referrals are usually a good way to find a good lawyer you can trust. Good luck to them and God bless!

    See question