Skip to main content
Daniel F. Farnsworth

Daniel Farnsworth’s Answers

2 total

  • I got a DUI 4 days ago. Will I be able to enter Canada today for a quick work trip?

    I got a DUI 4 days ago in a small town. I'm hoping to get it thrown out. I have a quick work related day trip to Canada today. Will I be denied entery?

    Daniel’s Answer

    There is a good chance you could be denied entry. I would recommend contacting a Canadian attorney in the city of destination or an immigration attorney in a city close to the US/Canada border.

    See question 
  • How do I approach changing lawyers in the midst of discovery?

    I am concerned my lawyer is wasting time and my $ on marginally important details, treating me transactionally vs addressing my specific circumstances. He responds to my questions condescendingly. How do I approach making a change? I have heard...

    Daniel’s Answer

    If you are not satisfied with your attorney, you should make a change. It is critical that you are comfortable with your attorney and that your attorney is responding to your questions in a prompt and courteous manner. The ease of transition will depend on where you are in the litigation process.

    See question