Skip to main content
No photo

Keisha Samuels’s Legal Guides

1 total

  • Immigration

    Green Card (Family Member) To get a family-based Green Card,?one must be sponsored by a U.S. Citizen or Lawful Permanent Resident.?This is a two-step process. The?1st?step is the ?Immigrant Petition? which establishes that a qualifying relationship exists between the U.S. Citize...

    Read more