Skip to main content
Damon Sharad Bivek

Damon Bivek’s Legal Guides

2 total

  • How to Legitimate a Child

    Determine what to file If you are the mother of a child born out of wedlock and you are seeking child support then you need to file a Petition for Paternity and Child Support. If you are the father o

    Read more 

  • How to Modify Child Support

    Find and Review your Court Order Locate the Court Order that requires you to pay child support. Locate the provisions that apply to your child support obligation. Check your filing history with the C

    Read more