Skip to main content
Bernd G. Stittleburg

Bernd Stittleburg’s Answers

1 total

  • Am i eligible file bk , 25k credit card debt / only income from SS $ 981 mo . I own my home and 2004 auto

    I have gotten conflicting info, help

    Bernd’s Answer

    In order to answer your question, you really need to speak to a bankruptcy attorney and provide him or her with all of your financial information. The attorney will most likely ask some additional questions. With your income as low as it is, it's possible you could qualify, but the attorney would need to know about your home and car before answering your question fully.

    See question