4.5 stars 15 totalReview Roger Orlando
Posted by Andrea
The attorney is true to his word. He's their for his clients. I am a previous client of this attoney and he was their for me through it all. Thanks Mr. Orlando
Posted by Paula
Ms Wilson has been a God send in my distress situation with my injury on the job. I was being denied my benefits and Ms Wilson and Andrial King has stepped in and resolved that situation and help to with many others that has come up in my case that was causing me major stress. I WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMEND THEM TO ANYONE WHO IS INJURED ON THE JOB BECAUSE THEY GET THE JOB DONE AND DO IT WITH YOU IN MIND. LOVE THESE GUYS AND THANK THEM GREATLY FOR THEIR HELP.
Posted by Yvonne
While driving on vacation, our family was hit headon by a drunk illegal alien. We had no idea what to do, but my boss recommended Mr. Orlando. I am so glad she knew him! Mr. Orlando's years of expertise paid off for our family! He flew to Florida to stand up against several insurance companies and other parties for us. His tough negotiation skills led to our family receiving approx. 90% of available monies and the other parties only received a total of 10%. Two of the insurance companies only walked away with enough money to pay for their airfare to Florida.
Mr. Orlando is concerned with the well-being of his clients and strives to do the very best for them. People are amazed when we tell them our settlement amount and how quickly the case was resolved. I highly recommend Roger Orlando and the Orlando Firm for your case. He has the experience and the heart to help you win your case. He is our angel!
Posted by Keith
Roger and his staff treated me like family. My case took just over a year to resolve, but The Orlando Firm was by my side the entire time. When I needed a second surgery for my back, I returned to my room at Gwinnett Medical Center, and the Firm had sent flowers. They care that much! While my case was pending Roger's staff took care of keeping the doctors satisfied until they finally got paid out of my settlement. I had peace of mind. And finally, now it all is over and I can move on with my life.
Posted by Anthony
One day a commercial about The Orlando Firm came on, and for some odd reason I wrote the number down. One week later I needed the service of the Firm. From the first call to the firm they cared for me and my family like we were apart of the family. Everyone at the firm is very professional and I will never forget the experience.