3.5 stars 3 totalReview Jeffrey Reeder
Anonymous review posted on
- Not easily reachable once the retainer was paid.
- Increased the retainer at the last minutes.
- Billing was inaccurate. Billed one hour extra for creating a CD for documents, even though the CD was created and delivered in a meeting which was separately charged.
- Poor quality of service.
- Could not manage to reach to the other attorney after a couple of weeks and still not not send even a certified letter, he needed to be advised on the same.
- Provided way too much information to the opposing attorney.
- I recommend staying away. Heard better things about his mom as an attorney. But to badly hurt by hiring Reeder Law firm so will not try again.
Posted by Joel
I obtained Mr. Reeder for a car accident case and later for a business purchase contract. Mr Reeder always kept me updated on my case. Explained everything very through and was dead on in his initial
estimate of what my case was worth. He handled my case very professional. Everyone in the office is very friendly as you would expect from a smaller law firm. They all work well together. Outstanding work, he is my lawyer.
Posted by Peter
Jeff Reeder has been handling a personal injury case for me. He is very professional and responsive. I feel like my case is in very good hands with him.