Skip to main content
Peter John Nosal

Peter Nosal’s Answers

2 total

  • I forgot to pay a speeding ticket from texas and I have court for child custody can i get arrested at court?

    License is suspended due to not paying speeding ticket and I reside in South Carolina

    Peter’s Answer

    It depends. I recommend that prior to your appearance in a South Carolina court that you correct the issue in Texas and obtain a valid SC driver's license. Law enforcement officers and court officials want people to have valid licenses and will work with you to make sure the mistake is corrected.

    See question 
  • I got a ticket in ga I paid and now they want 200 dollars fee for supper speeder do I have to pay that

    I pay 895 dollars I was pull doing 91 on a 70

    Peter’s Answer

    GA does have a super speeder law. Contact a GA lawyer for confirmation, but it is my understanding that if you are charged with speeding more than 85 mph on a highway you can be charged with additional fees. If you have a good driving record, a GA lawyer can usually work with the court to insure the charge has minimal affects on your SC driver's license. Make sure you contact a GA traffic attorney prior to your court date.

    See question