Skip to main content
Stephen G Skinner

Stephen Skinner’s Answers

1 total

  • Do I need a consumer protection attorney?

    I had mold issues and basement seepage (cracks in the foundation) issues in my home. I contracted and paid (in installments) in full for the work. Unfortunately, the basements still leaks and the mold has returned because of the leaks. The cont...

    Stephen’s Answer

    You should speak to a lawyer. Make sure to find a lawyer who has previous experience in construction and contract litigation. This is the type of case that might be able to be solved amicably.

    See question