Skip to main content
Wm. Lee Clarke III

Wm. Clarke’s Answers

1 total

  • We have a great opportunity to overturn my son's conviction but money for a post conviction attorney is impossible to obtain.

    Need help. Looking for a firm with pro Bono hours to research the case. Criminal law. Grave injustice serving 20 yr sentence. Time is running out on statute of limitations.

    Wm.’s Answer

    The Collateral Review Division ( 410 767 4868 ) of the Maryland Office of the Public Defender has excellent post-conviction lawyers. Your son should contact them.

    See question