I have worked for over 24 years helping 1) businesses manage the challenge that immigration compliance presents to human resources management and 2) helping individuals navigate the complex and lengthy immigration process. I consider my proactive approach to client matters to be my distinctive trademark.
- Work permits and visas for executives, professionals, and their family members i.e. H1B, L1 and Labor Certification
- Extraordinary Ability (EB1) and National Interest Waiver (EB2 NIW) based self petitions
- Complex U.S. Citizenship
- Family Based Immigration i.e. spouses, parents, children and siblings
- Complex Extreme Hardship Waivers i.e. I-601A and I601 Applications
- Recapture of Priority Dates and Reopening Denied Petitions and Applications