|Dist. of Columbia - DC||27 years|
|Maryland - MD||29 years|
We have not found any instances of professional misconduct for this lawyer.
Call us to explore your immigration options. Since 1993 I have worked to help 1) businesses acquire and retain foreign talent and 2) helping families and individuals navigate the complex and lengthy immigration process. I consider my proactive approach to client matters to be my distinctive trademark.
- Work permits and visas for executives, professionals, and their family members i.e. H1B, L1 and Labor Certification
- Extraordinary Ability (EB1) and National Interest Waiver (EB2 NIW) based self petitions
- Complex U.S. Citizenship
- Family Based Immigration i.e. spouses, parents, children and siblings
- Complex Provisional Waivers based on Extreme Hardship to a US Citizen or Green Card Holder
- Complex Fraud Waivers based on Extreme Hardship to a US Citizen or Green Card Holder
- Recapture of Priority Dates and Reopening Denied Petitions and Applications
- Enter Appearance on Pending Applications filed by Other Attorneys now faced with a Notice of Intent to Deny
- Enter Appearance on Pending Applications filed by Other Attorneys now faced with a Request for Evidence
- Appeals of Complex Immigration Matters
- Parole in Place for Military Family Members and Other Humanitarian Situations