Born in Michigan, I moved to Virginia as a young child. I was raised in Fairfax County and attended Bishop O'Connell High School in Arlington VA.
I earned my Bachelor of Science in Business at the College of Charleston SC, and my Juris Doctorate (law degree) at the Thomas M Cooley School of Law in Auburn Hills, MI. I am also working on my masters of law (LLM) in tax at Thomas M Cooley School of Law.
While in law school I met my beautiful wife, Darlene and we have been married for 2 years and have a wonderful son, Daniel who is 10 months old.
In addition to my education, I bring a wealth of business experience.
Over the last 20 Years
- Sales Experience: 83% of potential customers purchased from me.
- Client Retention: Over 95% of my previous customers would buy from me again
- Client Retention: Many of my customers have purchased more than once in my various sales professions. Some, several purchases, for over 25 years.
- Individual Negotiations - Automobile Sales
- Individual Negotiations - Real Estate Sales
- Individual Negotiations - Mortgages
- Individual Negotiations - Home Improvement Contractor
- Business to Business Negotiations - Senior Account Manager - Telecommunications
- Seminar Sales and Sales Training - Senior National Sales Trainer
- Small Business Owner - Million Plus Dollar Deck and Patio Business