Skip to main content
Ricky Malik

Ricky Malik’s Legal Guides

11 total

  • Should you petition for a spouse who is undocumented (illegal) in the United States?

    The U.S. Citizen marries (or wants to marry) the foreign national who entered the U.S. with a visa, but overstayed This is generally the best situation. If the foreign national entered with a visa a

    Read more