Andre Gregorian is Of Counsel at the Grenier Law Group with over 12 years of civil litigation experience, including first chair litigation of high-profile catastrophic injury, wrongful death, civil rights, product liability, mass torts, pharmaceutical, medical malpractice, and class action cases in Federal and State courts nationwide.
He has handled cases resulting in over $25 million in recoveries for clients, including:
- $6 million settlement in a premises liability case involving an anoxic brain injury.
- $4.2 million recovery in a product liability case involving traumatic brain and spine injuries.
- $4 million settlement in a medical malpractice case involving quadriplegia.
- $2.4 million recovery in a wrongful death case involving a drowning.
- $1.7 million recovery in a wrongful death case arising from a fraternity hazing incident.
- $1.5 million settlement in a case involving a pedestrian struck by a tour bus.
Mr. Gregorian has advised and represented clients in a variety of highly complex legal matters. He is a proven advocate who consistently utilizes forward thinking, solutions-focused action plans to maximize success for his clients. He is a strategic problem solver that excels at interacting with diverse clients and counsel.
Bar Admissions: Maryland; District of Columbia; Virginia; New York.
Court Admissions: U.S. Court of Appeals for the Fourth Circuit; U.S. District Court for the District of Maryland; U.S. District Court for the District of Columbia; U.S. District Courts for the Eastern and Western Districts of Virginia.
|VA||Authorized to Practice Law||2009||09/15/2015|
|MD||Inactive - Retired||2002||04/16/2020|
|Of Counsel||Grenier Law Group PLLC||2014 - Present|
|Association name||Position name||Duration|
|New York State Bar Association||Member||2011 - Present|
|Trial Lawyers Association||Member||2009 - Present|
|Virginia State Bar||Member||2009 - Present|
|District of Columbia Bar||Member||2003 - Present|
|Maryland State Bar Association||Member||2002 - Present|
|University of Maryland School of Law||JD - Juris Doctor||2002|
|University of Baltimore School of Business||MBA - Master of Business Administration||2002|
|University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill||BS - Bachelor of Science||1998|