Skip to main content
Michael W Modica

Michael Modica’s Legal Guides

2 total

  • Juvenile Criminal Topics

    1. What kind of juvenile cases do you handle in Family Court? Juveniles can be arrested for the same offenses as adults. I often represent juveniles for DUI and traffic related offenses, drug related offenses, whether it is for simple possession of drugs, or drug dealing. Other ...

    Read more 

  • Delaware DUI- Answers to Common Questions

    DUI QUESTIONS The police officer told me that I do not need a lawyer. Is this true? In the criminal justice system any individual can represent himself for any matter. However, an individual that represents himself is at a severe disadvantage which the police officer and the pros...

    Read more