5.0 stars 23 totalReview Patrick Best
Posted by anonymous
My husband and I consulted Mr. Best for one thing and ended up in a consultation for a second. Next thing you know, we were helped in multiple ways with more knowledge than I've ever seen by any lawyer in my life. Attorney Best is not just helpful, knowledgeable and specific; but he is right to the point and worth every penny!
Posted by Kasey
I would recommend Attorney Best to anyone in a heartbeat. He was very knowledgeable about disability cases, honest, and continued to inform us about updates on my mothers case. He put in all the legwork with obtaining the necessary medical records and documents from numerous doctors so that we didn't have to waste our time doing it ourselves. I would highly recommend Attorney Best for any disability case.
Posted by Billy
My mother had been trying to get on disability for almost 10 years. We have had 2 different lawyers before Attorney Best. With each lawyer came different excuses, not meeting deadlines, and they could never prove my mothers disability. Right after hiring Attorney Best he noticed an error in my mothers original judgment, and won an appeal to have the case reviewed in court after the previous lawyer missed the appeals deadline. Attorney Best is knowledgeable about disability law and dealing with Social Security. And after 10 years of court, lawyers, being denied, going back to Social Security on almost a monthly basis, Attorney Best was able to win my mothers disability case! He did what other lawyers could not do, he always communicated well with us regarding updates on my mothers case, and had no problem answering questions whenever one arose. I would recommend Attorney Best to anyone!
Posted by John
Pleasant, professional, knowledgeable. Assistant Rachael very helpful and caring and willing to explain anything I asked about. Followed-up on my case without being prompted.
Posted by Nora
We consulted with Attorney Best over a civil complaint between us and a previous landlord. He was always available for phone and email conversations. He gave clear and accurate legal advice. He was the only lawyer who would return my call and provide much needed consultation. If necessary, I will not hesitate to higher Attorney Best in the future. I would recommend him to a friend in a heartbeat.
Posted by Joe
Most recently used to prepare a commercial lease but I have used his services several times in the past few years. He is very knowledgable, prompt, and spot ion with his advise. I would recommend him to anyone.
Posted by irene f
Had the pleasure of having Patrick Best represent me in my
Chapter 7 Bankruptcy. He and his assistant, Kevin Gaeta, were excellent. Highly recommend this team for their knowledge and expertise. I went into this very worried and anxious, but they guided me through the whole process and my only regret is that I waited so long to get started! They answered ALL my questions, (and I had a LOT of questions!), quickly and thoroughly and that was most appreciated. They went over everything until they were sure I understood and even their fees were reasonable and fair for all that they do. Would hire them again if ever needed and wouldn't think twice about doing it!
Posted by Grady
First, let me say, I knew he was different when he personally called me, after I had already booked an appointment, when he was out. He cared enough to personally reassure me that he was going to fight for me.
- Later that week, after meeting with him, he messaged me on a Sunday! He wasted no time getting into my fight and clearly was working for me on HIS personal time.
- I stood to lose a substantial amount of money, amongst other things, unless we took immediate action. We took such, at his advising, and I can proudly say, he was 100% correct. We had a 10 month fight that he stood by me, fought for me, supported me by responding promptly to my emails, calls and concerns and he won my case. Facing an enormous judgement (against me) for a matter that I did not fight years prior, I had all but resigned myself to being under said judgement for another 12-13 years. Attorney Best attacked the matter, won the case and secured the large sum of money that was rightfully mine. He and his assistant Kevin both care and will give you more representation than you ever thought. Because of Patrick, Kevin and this firm, I am in a great place both financially and emotionally.
- You would be doing yourself a true disservice if you did not hire attorney Patrick Best.
- as if that wasn't enough, Patrick drafted a Will for me, at my request. He did a tremendous job on that as well.
- Not sure you'll find another attorney who is as committed and fights as hard for his clients. I STRONGLY recommend Patrick Best for you!
Posted by Mahesh
Attorney Patrick has a last name Best, in reality he is the best one in the legal field. Patrick worked in our case by providing the assurance from the legal point of view and it shows the depth of the legal knowledge. He always returned my e-mails even on weekends. Patrick's paralegal staff Kevin Gaeta is also very prompt in finishing the necessary details and filed the papers right on time. We would recommend this Law firm at any time.
Posted by Sara
I had to file chapter 7 bankruptcy due to the closure of my restaurant and all the creditors that were after me. I found Patrick online, and what drew me to him was all his great, positive reviews I read about him. I put money down 8 months ago and could not afford to come up with the rest to file, so I had to ask Patrick for my money back and file at a later point when I was more financially able. Patrick did not give me a hard time about giving my money back at all. He was very understanding and trustworthy. Most other lawyers probably would of not given my money back or as easily as Patrick did. Last week a levy was put on my bank account and my child support was taken by the company who issued the levy. I was such a mess and panicked. I had no choice but to come up with the money for bankruptcy and called Patrick. He was very reassuring and made me feel better about the whole process, he even gave me a discount and worked with me knowing how dire my situation was. My papers were filed today and levy lifted. I highly recommend Patrick as a bankruptcy attorney and am sure that he is just as good in all aspects of law that he specializes in.