We have not found any instances of professional misconduct for this lawyer.
Leslie is committed to addressing each of her client's family law needs in a timely manner. She prides herself on being responsive to her clients’ questions and concerns and advising them of all options available. Staying open-minded and creating out-of-the-box solutions is the key to assisting her clients to resolve their family law issues.
Being a native of York County, Leslie is familiar with the legal community. She attended Central York High School and York College, where she graduated summa cum laude in 2004 with a Bachelor of Science degree in Criminal Justice and a minor in psychology. In 2007 she received a Juris Doctorate from the Widener University School of Law in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania. After working as a legal intern at a local York County law firm from 2005 through 2007, then becoming an associate attorney at two local law firms from 2007 and 2011, Leslie opened her own practice in 2011.
Leslie is admitted to practice law before the Courts of the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania. She is a member of the Pennsylvania Bar Association and the York County Bar Association. Leslie is a member of the Family Law Section of the York County Bar Association, serving as the secretary in 2010 through 2012. Leslie also received training to become a Mediator and a Collaborative Professional in 2009. As a result, she is also a member of the International Academy of Collaborative Professionals and Collaborative Professionals of Central Pennsylvania.
Leslie served as a custody conciliator in York County from April 2013 through March 2015. In March 2015, the Pennsylvania Supreme Court implemented a rule prohibiting attorneys from practicing family law in the county in which they also serve as a conciliator and/or mediator. As a result of the new rule, Leslie was unable to continue serving as a custody conciliator in York County. As a custody conciliator, Leslie assisted parties in reaching agreements with regard to their custody schedule. If the parties were unable to reach an agreement, Leslie submitted suggested temporary orders to the Family Law Bench for implementation pending trial. In this role, Leslie has gained extensive knowledge of the York County custody process. Leslie is able to implement the skills gained as a custody conciliator to assist her clients faced with custody matters.
- Completed Board Leadership Training offered by Leadership York and the York County Bar Association in 2008
- Served on the York Hospital Auxiliary Board as a Board Member (2008 – 2012)
o Assisting with the Book Nook Committee (2009 - 2013
- Served on the Jewish Family Services Board as a Board Member (2008 – 2011)
- Volunteer at the Lancaster Mediation Center
- Certified Legal Intern at the Harrisburg Civil Law Clinic while attending Widener University School of Law (2007)
- Communication and Conflict Resolution Skills and Mediation Skills training (2009)
- Divorce and Custody Mediation training (2009)
- Parenting Coordination training (2009)
- Basic Interdisciplinary Training in Family Collaborative Practice (2010)