Skip to main content
Debra Lynn Henry

Debra Henry’s Answers

1 total

  • Been leagally separated aince 09/1998 and he left area 01/1999 have not seen since they have a hearing scheduled for 12/7/2010

    he owes more than $75,000 child support hearing is by telephone at my number should i get a lawer??

    Debra’s Answer

    If both of you have W2 full time income, it may not be necessary to have an attorney at the hearing if it is before the Domestic Relations Officer, however, there may be issues that could be raised of which you may not be aware. I would suggest that you consult with a lawyer before you determine if you will go it alone

    See question