Skip to main content
Jesse J. White

Jesse White’s Answers

1 total

  • What type of lawyer do I need to contact due to landlord issues/problems regarding sewage repair not done correctly?

    My trailer needs leveling, there is severe black mold everywhere inside, everything in my trailer is uneven, floor weakening, there is a beam in the middle of my kitchen floor that has raised up. Had a contractor come to give us an estimate and it...

    Jesse’s Answer

    If a person owns the trailer and a landlord owns the property, it sounds like the tenant is on the hook for any damage to the trailer. You would need to contact an attorney who is experienced in civil matters.

    See question