Skip to main content
No photo

Lorraine Smith’s Legal Guides

1 total

  • Maintaining the Integrity of Your Family Limited Partnership

    Tax Return A partnership is a separate entity for tax purposes; therefore, it must file its own yearly 1065 tax return with k-1 forms. Financial Statements and Accountants Financial statements should

    Read more