Skip to main content
John Henry Fisher

John Fisher’s Legal Guides

3 total

  • How to Sue a Veterans Administration Hospital

    When you have been injured at a Veterans Administration Hospital, you have the right to sue the United States of America under a federal law called the Federal Tort Claims Act ("FTCA"). The First Step: Filing a Notice of Claim Under the Federal Tort Claims Act, you must file a...

    Read more 

  • The top mistake of injury victims when hiring a medical malpractice lawyer

    The number one thing you want to avoid when hiring a medical malpractice lawyer Most injury victims have never hired a malpractice lawyer and wouldn't know where to begin. You can't blame them--they

    Read more 

  • A quick, simple way to make money on medical malpractice cases for lawyers.

    Most lawyers hear the same thing about medical malpractice cases: malpractice cases are time-consuming, extremely expensive and defense lawyers will stonewall you all the way through trial. It's not surprising that few lawyers, even those highly successful in personal injury law...

    Read more