We'll help you find the right solution for your needs
Does this sound like your topic?
Personal, service-oriented law practice, concentrating in Family Law, Divorce, Custody, Support, and Visitation; Injury Victims, Plaintiff's-only Personal Injury, Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI), Serious Injuries; and, Traffic Offenses.
Consultations: Telephone consultations of up to 20-minutes are happily provided without charge based on availability. Face-to-face consultations are provided by appointment at our customary rate of $250 per hour, with a $250 minimum.
- $5.5 million settlement of Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI) car crash case against defendant who crossed center-line causing head-on collision with victim's car.
- $1.1 million settlement of injury case for pedestrian struck by CONRAIL train.
- $1.2 million recovered from multiple defendants liable for environmental damage caused by overfilled underground gasoline tanks.
Honors and Leadership Background:
- Saratoga County Bar Association: President (1998–1999), vice-President (1997), Secretary (1996) and Treasurer (1995).
- Founding Member, Traumatic Brain Injury Litigation Group, Association of Trial Lawyers of America (ATLA) (1992–2000).
- Board of Directors, New York State Trial Lawyers Association (1992-2000).
- Board of Directors, Brain Injury Association of New York State (1996–2000).
- President, Malta Sunrise Rotary (7/1/2014-6/30/2015).
- President-elect, Malta Sunrise Rotary (2013-2014).
- Board of Directors, Friends of the Ulysses S. Grant Cottage, Wilton, NY (2014 - present).