Skip to main content
Jennifer Lynne Drossman

Jennifer Drossman’s Answers

1 total

  • Can my ex spouse sue me for maintenence after it was terminated?

    Alimony is completely terminated and got the judgement of divorce amended and judge signed it " so ordered". My ex spouse agreed to have it terminated And signed the judgement amendment And judge signed it so ordered. Now my ex spouse is threateni...

    Jennifer’s Answer

    It is unlikely she would prevail absent extraordinary circumstances. However, there is nothing preventing her from making an application which would require you to go back to court. So although her application will likely be denied , you are going to have to go through the court process to get there.

    See question