Skip to main content
Anthony T. Wladyka

Anthony Wladyka’s Answers

1 total

  • Where can I find the final judgement of this case? The Town of Brookhavens Clerks office claims that they do not have it.

    Trustees of the Freeholders & Commonalty of the Town of Brookhaven v. Incorporated Village of Oldfield

    Anthony’s Answer

    Probably in the Kinsella Records Storage Center at 210 Center Dr. in Riverhead.

    See question