I help people with matters regarding: (1) wrongful termination; (2) whistleblowing; (3) harassment/hotsile work environment; (4) age discrimination; (5) disabilities; (6) race & gender discrimination; (7) non-competes/restrictive covenants; (8) wage & hour problems (such as unpaid wages, overtime, and prevailing wage); (9) arbitraions; (10) litigation (anything that goes to court or before administrative agencies like the EEOC, OSHA, or DOL); and (11) negotiating agreements (such as employment contracts and severance agreements).
I have a strong focus on helping clients in banking/financial services, hotel & restaurants, retail, fashion, government contractors, and government. I take great pleasure in using my firm's collection of experience and resources to help clients in all professions.
The benefits of engaging Meyers Fried Grodin, LLP as your law firm include:
(1) our years of big-firm experience;
(2) trial skill;
(3) history of US Supreme Court and other appellate victories;
(4) determination to get the results our clients deserve;
(5) my position as an adjunct professor of Employment Law (requiring me to keep up with new developments in the law);
(6) our ability to use the media effectively;
(7) my 10 out of 10 Avvo rating (the highest possible);
(8) my being named to the list of 2013 New Jersey Super Lawyers (by the Thomson Reuters business Super Lawyers publication); and
(9) our firm's recognition that, these days, clients are on tight budgets.