Skip to main content
Judith Del Rey Grimaldi

Judith Grimaldi’s Answers

1 total

  • Finding an Elder Law Attorney to facilitate getting my Mother into NYSARC which is a Pooled Income Trust 7

    Need a referral to an Elder Law Attorney to facilitate getting my Mom into NYSARC which is a Pooled Income Trust. I hold my Mother's Power of Attorney and would normally attempt to muddle through the fact finding process and follow the protocol re...

    Judith’s Answer

    I would be happy to speak with you. I am an elder law attorney in NYC with offices in both Brooklyn and Manhattan, I have a full time social worker on my staff who can assist you with the care giving stresses you so cleary describe. Constant hospitalizations wear everyone down and dealing with the costs and the insurance coverage is overwhelming. Our firm can review your parent's coverage and her assets . we will make a recommnedation for the best Mediciad plan which may include a pooled income trust.

    Feel free to contact me at jgrimaldi@gylawny,com or check our our website at

    Judith D. Grimaldi
    9201 Fourth Avenue, 5th Floor
    Brooklyn, NY 11209
    Tel: 718-238-6960
    Fax: 718-238-3091

    Confidentiality Disclosure: This e-mail message is intended for the use of the individual or the entity to which it is addressed and may contain certain information that is privileged, confidential, and exempt from disclosure, under applicable law. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient or the employee responsible for delivering the message to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately via the e-mail address or phone number listed above and delete the original message from your system. Thank you.

    See question