Skip to main content
No photo

Donald Koch’s Answers

1 total

  • If i file my tax and the person who did my tax did them incorrectly can i sue them ?

    and now my tax are delayed .

    Donald’s Answer

    Yes, you can sue but likely you will either loose or recover little -- some of the penalties imposed by the IRS and NYS Tax Department. I doubt you will find a lawyer to take the case. Sorry.

    See question