Skip to main content
Parag P. Patel

Parag Patel’s Answers

2 total

  • My mother passed away in dec.2010,how do I find stocks bonds 401 k life insurance policies that she may have that I can't find.

    I checked with her banks and found no answers.i am the exec. Of her estate.THank u

    Parag’s Answer

    I recommend that you review her old income tax returns. Our law firm also often retrieves IRS transcripts and records to ascertain if any taxable income is being reported to the IRS.

    See question 
  • APS has filed a complaint, regarding my grandfather's care, to appoint a legal guardian.

    What steps can I take to protect my grandfather? There's more to this that I don't want to reveal via the internet. I was not named in the petition but his daughter and other granddaughter are.

    Parag’s Answer

    We have helped numerous clients defend APS complaints. Theoretically, APS is attempting to protect your grandfather's interests as well; but sometimes APS' beliefs diverge from family members beliefs and values. You should contact an experienced attorney to represent you.

    See question