Skip to main content
Rama Krishna Palagummi

Rama Palagummi’s Legal Guides

2 total

  • Immigrants - Have you filed Form AR-11 in 10 days after moving?

    Reporting Change of Address to U.S. Citizenship & Immigration Services There are a couple of ways to report change of address: 1) Filing Form AR-11 online at:

    Read more 

  • Temporary Residents in the U.S. - Return the I-94 card at the departing port when leaving the U.S.

    What is an I-94 card If you are a temporary resident/visitor in the U.S. on a work permit visa or a visitor visa, it is more than likely that you were made to complete a white form or a green form be

    Read more