Ms. Petro is a founding partner in the firm more than 25 years of experience in personal injury litigation. She is bilingual, fluent in English and Spanish.
Ms. Petro is a Phi Beta Kappa and has served on numerous boards and committees during her legal tenure.
- Member of New Jersey Supreme Court Committee on the Unauthorized Practice of Law (2000 to 2008)
- Member, NJ State Bar Association (1995-present)
- Member Atlantic County Bar Association (1987-present/President, 1998-1999/Board of Directors, 1993-1997)
- Member of Judicial Selection Committee of Atlantic County Bar Association (1995-2000)
- Barrister with Vincent S. Haneman Inn of Court (1995 -2003/Executive Board Counselor, 2002-2003)
For more information on personal injury, or to set up a free consultation, contact Ms. Petro at 888-675-7607.