My son is a green card holder but hasn't been in the U.S for five years. So, I would like to file I-130 for him and let him re-apply for green card. He's 20 years old and will turn 21 on 25th of November, so he'll be considered an immediate relati...
There are ways to save the green card that are faster and cheaper than a new petition. You must consult with an immigration attorney ASAP before you complicate matters further.See question
My kids are born in the US and are going to primary school. My L2 is expiring sooner than the end of school year. Can I change my status to B2 to legally stay in the US while accompanying my kids (minor less than 10 years old). My spouse (L1 sta...
Both of the above answers are correct. Talk to a qualified immigration attorney to evaluate your legal options.See question
I just went back to court to finalize my complicated divorce & child custody. She insisted I go for an expensive 5panel hair follicle drug test. I agreed, but didn't have the $ that day. She agreed she'd pay and I'd give her x amount back per week...
You signed a contract with the lab. Review the contract. It sounds like something you would have had to turn over in any event. It also sounds like you should have had an attorney helping you though this process. You didn't have one before, be sure to get one now.See question
citizen filling documents to request son legal status
You have your answer. Check your sons passport. Make sure you file all the correct forms and supporting docs. Also review all instructions for every question and send the correct payments to the correct place. Seems simple but you would be surprised how many people screw up the basics.See question
I came to the US in Jan 2015 with Company A's sponsored H1B visa. The visa validity ends Oct 2016. In between I switched 2 companies. Now I joined Company C in June 2016 and my new petition is valid until June 2019. Now I am planning to go for a s...
Don't leave the US until you met with a qualified immigration attorney and reviewed your situation in detail. Your future is too important to risk on a Q And A on a website.See question
I am Syrian, and interested to live close to my 2 daughters where they are students (F1 visa) I have a visitor visa (B2)
Based on your question, no you can't. You may have options but you need to meet with an immigration attorney to evaluate them.See question
In 2014 I was here on an H1B, this expired in 2015, while I had a pending 1-130. My wife is a Permanent Resident and not a citizen. When I was able to, I filed to adjust (485) but I was already out of status by about 90 days at this point, I am ...
No. You are not the immediate relative of a US citizen. Wife is only LPR. When she is a citizen you could potentially adjust in US. You are now out of status.See question
I'm filing for CR-1 visa for my spouse, our journey is coming to an end, We're at the last step now, The NVC recieved all needed documents on July 19 of this year, after waiting for 6 weeks I get an email saying that the birth certificate wasn'...
I always keep a copy or the originals for everything submitted. I mail all documents through a mail carrier and get a signature upon receipt. Response could be as simple as here is certified copies of what was provided and the date you guys received it. If you don't have it bc you didn't keep copies I would order new copies of the requested info. You are going to need them. When you have them forward them.See question
I want to know if i have file I130 with G325 forms together for my spouse petition. Please advice!
Yes but you need to evaluate the entire process. Is she going to consular process or adjuster her status? If consular process are there any waivers she may need because of priori conduct? Does she qualify for the life act? Does she qualify for a different form of relief that would admit her to legal status and then allow her to adjust in the US.
You are asking a tactical question when you should be focused on the strategic first.See question
<Request for Initial Evidence> says that "Submit all supporting tax documents (W-2s, 1099s, Form 2555, and all supporting tax schedules) submitted to the Internal Revenue Service for the most recent tax year. However, I'm still a student so ...
You need to consult with a qualified immigration attorney in your community. There isn't enough information provided to asses your options.
1. What was filed?
2. Was it appropriate?
3. Respond to the RFE and take the opportunity to strengthen every element of your claim.
That is what I would be looking for.See question