Skip to main content
Anthony Arturi

Anthony Arturi’s Answers

1 total

  • How to collect the funds with judgement ?

    My previous Tenant owes about $10k with judgement recorded in county courthouse. with agreed monthly payment plan. After first payment. Do not think the tenants have fixed assets, but believe they are working and has pay check job may change o...

    Anthony’s Answer

    You need to make sure that you docket the judgment in Trenton with the Judgment Section. That will create a statewide lien on what the debtor owns. Then you can request a wage garnishment from his job. You do that through the County Sheriff's office.

    See question