Skip to main content
Carrie Susan Schultz

Carrie Schultz’s Answers

22 total

  • How do i regain custody `

    my sons father went to court and obtained emergency custody of my son by telling the judge he didnt know where i was which is provably false.

    Carrie’s Answer

    I also agree with the attorneys who have responded. If you would like a consultation, please contact my office. 201-880-9770.

    Thank you.

    See question 
  • They was never a order of custody, since were never married. my son lives with me do I have physical custody?

    My lived with me for the past two years, during that time I continued to past childsupport. I been fearful that she would that him back. He doing well in school, and has plenty of friend in my neighborhood. I ask that the mom stop the support and ...

    Carrie’s Answer

    I would be more than happy to discuss this further with you. Please call my office to schedule a telephone consultation. 201-880-9770.

    Thank you!

    See question