Mr. Orr is admitted to practice law in the State of New Jersey and the U.S. District Court for the State of New Jersey.
Following law school, Mr. Orr completed a civil clerkship with the Honorable George P. Helfrich, Judge Superior Court of the State of New Jersey, Law Division, Morris County.
Before starting his own practice in the early 1990s, Mr. Orr was with the Morris County Prosecutor's office. While there, he prosecuted Juvenile and Domestic Violence cases.
PROFESSIONAL ACTIVITIES & ACCOMPLISHMENTS
* Vice Chair, Office of Attorney Ethics of the Supreme Court of New Jersey, District VB (Essex County - Suburban Essex) Ethics Committee, 2015 to present.
* Member, Office of Attorney Ethics of the Supreme Court of New Jersey, District VB (Essex County - Suburban Essex) Ethics Committee, 2011 to 2015.
* Recipient of 2011 Essex County Bar Association General Practice Trial Attorney Achievement Award
*Bernards Township Republican Municipal Committee, Elected Official, 2007 to Present
* Essex County Condemnation Commissioner, 2006 to present
* Zoning Board of Adjustment (Bernards Township, NJ), Chair, 2009 to 2015; Member, 2006 to 2015
*Planning Board (Bernards Township, NJ), Member, 2006 to 2013
*Bernards Township’s Wastewater Management Subcommittee for Somerset County Planning Board’s County Wastewater Management Plan, 2008 to Present
*Zoning Board of Adjustment (Long Hill Township, NJ), Alternate Member, 2001-2002
New Jersey Superior Court, Law Division, Morris County
Law Clerk to Hon. George P. Helfrich, J.S.C. (1990-1991)
Office of the Morris County Prosecutor
Staff Attorney (1991-1992)