Skip to main content
Wendy J. Paradis

Wendy Paradis’s Answers

1 total

  • My son lives on my property in HIS mobile home and I want to remove him. He pays no rent and is not required to do so.

    He does not keep his place neat and clean and now I am being told our insurance will be terminated unless he has insurance which he does not

    Wendy’s Answer

    You may evict him and require him to remove the mobile home. You describe the tenancy as tenancy at will and you may give him a 30-day notice to quit under Maine law, and then proceed with an eviction if he fails to vacate and remove the mobile home.

    See question