Skip to main content
Kristine Ann Cummings

Kristine Cummings’s Answers

1 total

  • I don't see the form for the Affidavit of care and custody, can this be filed after the complaint.

    If i want to file for divorce, i see that i also have to file a affidavit for custody and care. i don't see the form online, but do see that it can be found in the courthouse. if I was to have someone else drive the paperwork to the court for me...

    Kristine’s Answer

    The Probate Court will not permit a Complaint for Divorce to be filed without also filing a signed Affidavit Disclosing Care and Custody Proceedings. The easiest way to handle this is to simply print the form out online:

    See question