Skip to main content
Carolan Kiely Hardy

Carolan Hardy’s Legal Guides

2 total

  • What documents do I need to File an Uncontested or 1A Divorce.

    Have you and your spouse decided that you want to get divorced. Have you and spouse also decided that you want to reach an agreement and make the decisions for your divorce instead of the court. If so, there are several documents that you will need along with creating a Separation Agreement

    Read more 

  • How to complete an under $75,000 Financial Statement for an employed person in Massachusetts

    Gathering the documents - What documents do I need before I start Your most recent pay stub Your most recent taxes Monies from any other sources? such as child support, alimony, social security, ren

    Read more