Skip to main content
No photo

Jonathan Rutley’s Answers

1 total

  • Went to court in 1986 on a dangerous weapons charge found not guilty but just found out i am still a felon

    but have paper work that i am not guilty

    Jonathan’s Answer

    As a seasoned criminal attorney who is familar with reviewing criminal records and related court records I do not believe that on the statement you have made that it is possible for you to have a felony conviction. My practice is often involved with the Bureau of Probation and the Stoughton District Court that would have had jurisdiction over this matter. You need a review of your criminal history records to assist you with this endeavor. If you were found not guilty of that charge then any determination that you have been convicted of a felony is incorrect.

    See question