Skip to main content
Marisa A. DeFranco

Marisa DeFranco’s Answers

2 total

  • Can we do H1 transfer on the bases of Bank Statement only ?

    Hi My wife is working in company A and from company B she got a new offer. Company B for H1 transfer is asking for salary slip but her current employer (company A) doesn't provide salary slip but pay her regularly via direct deposit in her ban...

    Marisa’s Answer

    You could use the statements if the statements clearly indicate the name of the payor (company A). Some statements are not so clear, so you may have to augment the statements with her affidavit detailing the terms of her current employment and the non-compliance of her current employer to explain the absence of payroll records.

    See question